The protection of the industrial and intellectual property is essential for many businesses as it represents their most valuable asset; or a key asset to maintain a competitive advantage respect others and to extend their business.
The unprecedented development that the electronic mass media has experienced during the last years within the more and more globalized environment, – which on one side benefits the business diffusion, but on the other side increases the risks of infringements, – present new challenges for the protection, use, exploitation, and enforcement of the intellectual and industrial property in business.
At Lozano Abazan & Associates we fully understand the above and have the necessary experience and expertise to offer a wide range of intellectual and industrial property services, that include legal support and advice on:
- Investigations on several matters such as registered brands, patents and denominations.
- Registry and renewals of patents and brands.
- Registry and renewals of Author’s Rights.
- Negotiation, preparation, registry and renewals of several contracts and agreements, such as:
– License of Use
– Co-ownership of Registry
– Assignment of rights
– Agreements between author’s and publishers